Ryobi PCN 4545 replacement bar ?

chainsawshop

Drawn a blank everywhere I look. Anyone know what the bar fitment for a replacement is on one of these little saws? Its 325/050 but do not know mount (customer's saw on interweb) would guess it's A041 (GB PO) but have not seen it, and bnot listed anywhere I look, including online. Help!

I'd imainge most folk here would never use Ryobi products. My flatmate works for the company who distributes Ryobi, AEG etc. He is away just now, i'll text him and have a rake around in his stuff and try to find out for you

Jamie

33cc saw 14" bar: RCS - 3335, Replacement Bar: CSA - 012

35cc saw 16" bar: RCS-3540C, Replacement bar: CSA - 026

40cc saw 18" bar: RCS - 4046C, Replacement Bar:CSA - 027

44cc saw 20" bar: RCS 4450C, Replacment bar: CSA- 028

Thats all i know. hope some of that helps, either that or stroll into B+Q

Jamie

Re: Jamie, thanks for looking but those part numbers must be oem Ryobi. Don't think B&Q will like me taking their saws apart to see the bar mount though, even if there was one near Aberlemno.....so still no further forward.

Andy: do you recognise the bar mount on your farmers' saws ? My contact wants a replacement bar, but I've never seen the saw/bar so cannot advise if I have something to fit. I'd guess it's the A041 Oregon type but it is no use guessing obviously.

Tbh I didnt spend too much time looking at the mounts, but it did look as if the oregon bars made for McCulloch and Efco might be interchangeble with it.Trouble is I dont recall seeing any info etched on the bars, regarding drive links or other info. Sorry I cant be more help.

Drawn a blank everywhere I look. Anyone know what the bar fitment for a replacement is on one of these little saws? Its 325/050 but do not know mount (customer's saw on interweb) would guess it's A041 (GB PO) but have not seen it, and bnot listed anywhere I look, including online. Help!

Hi the bar is a KO41 mount as it's .325 so the number you need is 180SLGKO41 if 18" or 160SLGKO41 if 16" the chain is 95VP .325 050, 20BPX will also fit but takes a larger bite which slows down the saw as it's power was designed for narrow kerf chain.

Any Oregon dealer can order you this.