Husqvarna Breast Cancer Care UK Awareness campaign

Jamlala

Hi all, please follow the link below and like Husqvarna's post re the Breast Cancer Awareness campaign. For every £1 donated Husqvarna will donate the same up to £2000. Also enter the competition to get the chance to win a pink chainsaw.

Pink chainsaw

Just checked the link but it doesn't say how to donate, all it says is Husqvarna will donate £1 for every 'like' on their Facebook page but I'm not on Facebook

Yes I wrote that wrongly. For every 'like' Husky will donate £1 up to a max of £2000. If you aren't on Facebook then I guess you'll need to donate directly if that is what you wish to do.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up, I'll get my daughter to 'Like' it and pass it on to her friends.

Hope she doesn't win the saw, she'd probably give it to me and bad enough having to use a pink saw but a Husky :biggrin:

Only joking, it's a good cause and :thumbup1::thumbup1: to Husqvarna UK for supporting it.