Granberg precision grinder 12v powerpack and diamond stones

Rob D

We haven't formally started selling these yet - they are a small compact 12v power pack to power the granberg grinder (you can also charge your phone and there is a light there as well!).

Not all of these packs work with the grinder but this one seemed to last well. We will do a special offer on a few of these where you can get the powerpack with a free diamond stone (see below).

Also coming - some diamond grinding stones - not the usual ones - these are longer and last a long long long time. They don't seem to heat the tooth at all and do not deform so you always maintain correct tooth shape.

They come in a coase and a fine version.

The drawback? They will be £16-00+vat each!!!! However when we get these in we will offer a deal so that if you buy a stone and in 1 month you feel it has not lasted - we will replace with x3 packs of the normal grinding stones.

[ame]

[/ame]

:001_smile:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that £16 +vat all in with the battery pack and stones? I'd be well up for that.

cheers, Steve

Sorry Steve but no £16+vat for just the stone! :001_huh:

The battery packs will be around £40-00+vat but as said we will do an initial offer of the battery pack with a free diamond stone.

We will offer 3x packs of the normal stones if you feel the diamond one is not worth it. I tested another diamond stone called an Eze Lap - but it was no where near as good as these ones.

We're doing an offer on these now - £40-00+vat includes powerpack and free diamond stone.

Usually powerpack will be £46-00+vat and diamond stones £16-00+vat (each :001_huh:)

Tell us which stone you want!

Powerpack here You searched for powerpack - Chainsawbars

Diamond stones here Grinding stones Archives - Chainsawbars

Capture1.jpg.4ffc8b360c9c1ff7dedf89a3c71d8d2e.jpg

Capture2.jpg.fdb9bc70c3e20fd3a3707402159cb8e4.jpg

At a guesstimate, how many times would the pack sharpen a 42" 404 ripping chain?

Sent from my D5803 using Arbtalk mobile app

I have no idea! But I did x2 sharpens on a 54" chain the other day - light tickles and there was plenty of juice in it still.

If you want a guess it would be vague - I would say at least x3 to x4 sharpens.

Hopefully there will be more feedback after people have tried these hence the offer deal.

We have run out of these for the next 10 days so any further orders are now back orders.

Have to say I love my powerpack now i've used a few times.