Canon bars in stock?

Old Mill Tree Care

Hi Rob

I see that list Canon bars but they are out of stock, currently.

When do you anticipate new stock?

Thanks

Al.

Hi Al - we'll be getting the carving range back in in 1 months time.

But ref the rest I'm not sure we'll keep them - $ is still very strong...

The reason the bars are still up there is really so you can still get the chains for them easily in the selector.

Hi Al - we'll be getting the carving range back in in 1 months time.

But ref the rest I'm not sure we'll keep them - $ is still very strong...

The reason the bars are still up there is really so you can still get the chains for them easily in the selector.

Ok thanks.

• 3 months later...

Rob, something is up with the listing of Cannon bars - I just saw that the Cannon H1 mount is listed for a "small Husky"/K095 mount saw (346xp, 16"). That is of course not correct, it should be the C1 mount. H1 is "large Husky"/D009.

I didn't check any other applications - but one obviously wrong listing is bad enough, and telling me that more may be messed up?

Edited by SawTroll

• 2 weeks later...
Rob, something is up with the listing of Cannon bars - I just saw that the Cannon H1 mount is listed for a "small Husky"/K095 mount saw (346xp, 16"). That is of course not correct, it should be the C1 mount. H1 is "large Husky"/D009.

I didn't check any other applications - but one obviously wrong listing is bad enough, and telling me that more may be messed up?

Yes thanks - have now changed that - we don't have much demand for Cannon bars these days - I think the Sugi are better bars and a better price.

The C1 mount is a multi mount - not dedicated to Husky - it seems odd Cannon don't do a dedicated K095 style mount unless I'm missing something and they now do one. This mount does not work with some Husky saws like the 550XP and 560XP.

But Cannon carving bars seem to be tougher.... so we will continue to stock those.

:001_smile:

C1.PNG.cb02de00802fb8081887c666a5692fed.PNG