Alastair Thomson, GreenMech's man in Scotland.

PeteB

This is the start of Alastair Thomson's last week with GreenMech before he goes off to pastures new.

Al started with us at the start of the down turn in the global economy about 6 years ago covering the North of England and Scotland and witnessed the change of dealerships in the area and the introduction of key changes in woodchipper design with the take off of the Wee Chipper Club and the CS100, the massively popular QuadChip and QuadTrak and the class leading Arborist range. As well as the continued success of the most used tracked machine, the 1928 SafeTrac.

Al has been a real asset to GreenMech and his dealers and a well respected member of the groundcare machinery sales environment. I recently spent some time with Al and his family, starting the handover procedure and his wit and wisdom will be missed by all that he encountered. I am sure that all who knew Al will join me in thanking Al for his commitment, loyalty and integrity during his tenure and wish him well with his new employer, Alo UK Ltd - Quicke and Trima Front Loaders.

Al finishes at the end of the week and following from that, the sales duties in the North of England and Scotland will be shared by me and Martin Lucas, the GreenMech Sales Director. We are committed to supporting our dealerships and their customers, past and present, and no doubt that I will be a frequent visitor, continuing Al's solid good work in the area.

Good Luck Al and thanks.....