Get carried away in dealers shops

IVECOKID

Anybody else like myself who gets giddy when visiting your local dealer ,at times I hide my wallet and just take enough for example oil But like a good dealer they know my weakness Dealer says "hello Ste ,look what's just come in " and promptly stick a mint ms361 under my nose Dealer say "take it and try it out "

Another saw that I will have to hide from the Mrs,good job I they are all the same colour.

Ste

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its even worse when you have an account and they post it out:blushing:

The "aye just stick in on my account"

I'm bad on the tool vans- snap on visit on a Tuesday mac on a Wednesday and matco on a Thursday 😂

My new apprentice said to me the other day do you know how many ratchets you have? Eh 7.... No 15!!

Anybody else like myself who gets giddy when visiting your local dealer ,at times I hide my wallet and just take enough for example oil But like a good dealer they know my weakness Dealer says "hello Ste ,look what's just come in " and promptly stick a mint ms361 under my nose Dealer say "take it and try it out "

Another saw that I will have to hide from the Mrs,good job I they are all the same colour.

Ste

Why hide stuff from the mrs? It's for work!! They don't hide it when they buy clothes shoes or a new handbag

Was in there last Monday, I'd been mowing in the rain & had a minor problem with the mower, so stopped off & they fixed it there & then. Then I get the

"Its looking its age, & you did only buy it as a stop gap, & its really only a domestic mower...."

"....we haven't sold any of the cobras to a professional user yet, how about a big discount & you be our guinea pig on them ?...."

Did'nt go for it there & then but did say I'd think about it, & everything they said was true, anyone got experience of the cobra range ?

Rob

Was in there last Monday, I'd been mowing in the rain & had a minor problem with the mower, so stopped off & they fixed it there & then. Then I get the

"Its looking its age, & you did only buy it as a stop gap, & its really only a domestic mower...."

"....we haven't sold any of the cobras to a professional user yet, how about a big discount & you be our guinea pig on them ?...."

Did'nt go for it there & then but did say I'd think about it, & everything they said was true, anyone got experience of the cobra range ?

Rob

I bought a cobra 21" pro mower, gone from a 19" mower to this, excellent mower, fan assisted pick up, big throat through to the bag. Great buy. Also shaft driven roller not belts!

Ste

You'd have been a mug to pass up a mint 361 - they are the greatest saw ever made!

Another saw that I will have to hide from the Mrs, good job I they are all the same colour.

Ste

I do that with new guns/rifles. Luckily she hasn't figured out that my 10 gun cabinet is full.