HM Forces to Arb' discussion & self Help thread.

Yorkshireman

Hello All

This thread is for you guys to help each other share info , gen and update each other.

We often get calls asking for help , which we are happy to do as I like many made the transition from HM Forces & now run and Arb contracting & Training business

Hi Iain, (another) good initiative to aid an increasing number of enquirers to the site :thumbup1:

Just a thought, does it justify a separate forum maybe? :confused1: If so perhaps Steve could help.

Cheers..

Paul

Hi Iain, (another) good initiative to aid an increasing number of enquirers to the site :thumbup1:

Just a thought, does it justify a separate forum maybe? :confused1: If so perhaps Steve could help.

Cheers..

Paul

You know me Paul full of it ........ ,, :

good ideas that is .. .hahha :thumbup:

the inspiration comes after 3 guys have phoned ARBSCHOOL over 4 days asking for help guidance and about our courses and a career change, lots for them to think about

Where , to train

what to courses to train in ,,

What sector , utilities, forestry, amenity ,commercial, charity sector.

how to find a job

whether to be employed or even self employed .

wages

whether Uk , Europe ,States , Oz

one issue raised is Why they cant use their re-settlement "Elcas" where they choose too.. ots to think about much to discuss

Edited by Yorkshireman

one issue raised is Why they cant use their re-settlement "Elcas" where they choose too.. ots to think about much to discuss

I now understand what "Elcas" are after Googling it, and adding UK Armed Forces because it kept directing me to some Evangelical 'something' Church of America :confused1:

Previously this was difficult to access as training had to be at level 3 or above and NPTCs etc. were mainly at level 2...hopefully with the 'QCF' citing many at level 3 it is now easier.

Or does it still require an 'academic' theme maybe?

Anyhow's as I'm completely out-of-my-depth (nothing new :lol:) I'll leave you, and others, to ponder.

Good luck with it..:thumbup1:

Paul