Wheres the best place to buy a Grcs?

Scott Walker

Evening all,

The time has come where we our finding the need to buy a grcs to make life easier and more productive. Im just wanting to know where best to buy it? as I've looked on my usual online suppliers and they don't seem to stock them!! Also is the grcs defo the best? It will be bought manly for its lifting ability so I believe it out ways the hobbs and stein dual but please inform me if in wrong. any input will be greatly received. Cheers Scott

If you buy one can I borrow it??? 👍

Hello Matt,

Im sure you could. Was that you working in monmouth by the river on those pops? We were working up stream on the other side lifting trees over the river for monmouth fishing club.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I've wanted a GRCS for years but can't convince the old man to buy one, awesome bits of kit!

Yes mate that was us on the river, I'm glad you were upstream of us I think we lost a few bits downstream!

Thought it was you guys seen the tracked greenmech. Ye we've been thinking about getting one for a while and few recent jobs would of been made alot easier on the ground crew if we had one. Its alot of money to pay, but once you have its yours and the benefits are huge and should pay for it self over and over. Oli's got the hobbs which is a good strong bit of kit, but a bit slow at lifting. When we get one you can have a lend of it that should then convince your dad to buy you one.:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2