Locked in the loo!

GardenKit

My daughter went on a shopping trip to the nearest Asda today (45 minutes away)

Being a girlie, she needed the loo when she got there, but when she tried to get out, the door would not unlock.

This was a little worrying as her 5yr old daughter and 6 yr old son were on the otherside.

Anyway, superhero Ben says "hold on Mummy, I will go for help" which he did and was shortly back with a nice Asda lady who said "hold on, I will go for. help"

She returned shortly with two Asda maintenance men who brought tools and proceded to dissmantle the row of cubicles, releasing a very embarrased young mum.

" Not the first time we have ad to do that" says one of the guys, proudly.

Relieved, and released the young family continue their shopping trip around the store, where after a while they are tracked down by the store manager led by the first Asda Lady, who shouts "thats her!"

My girl is then presented with a large bunch of Asda's finest flowers and a £5.00 voucher.

Being a girlie, she needed the loo when she got there, but when she tried to get out, the door would not unlock.

This was a little worrying as her 5yr old daughter and 6 yr old son were on the otherside.

Anyway, superhero Ben says "hold on Mummy, I will go for help" which he did and was shortly back with a nice Asda lady who said "hold on, I will go for. help"

She returned shortly with two Asda maintenance men who brought tools and proceded to dissmantle the row of cubicles, releasing a very embarrased young mum.

Relieved, and released the young family continue their shopping trip around the store, where after a while they are tracked down by the store manager led by the first Asda Lady, who shouts "thats her!"

My girl is then presented with a large bunch of Asda's finest flowers and a £5.00 voucher.

Well done asda,just don't buy any corned beef with that £5

Cool.

My ex managed to mangle the latch on the kitchen door so handle wouldn't work and she was stuck in the kitchen with locked windows on her birthday.

Luckily i was dropping off a card for minime to sign and popped the door stop and popped it open.

Woman locked in kitchen. Sorry, dont really see the problem here. :biggrin:

Got trapped in a disgusting " toilet " in old town Fez , Morocco , North Africa . It was dark and very smelly . The town is strait out of the bible . Was calling for help for ages . Someone let me out in the end .

no often you get paid for taking a leak ...

I got locked in loo when I was 5. WaS well upset and all I remember was my big sis outside singing as loud as she could. Oh dear what can the matter be poor old James is stuck in the lavatory. Didn't help much. Dad broke a small window in the end to get me out then removed key and fitted a privacy handle.

Got trapped in a disgusting " toilet " in old town Fez , Morocco , North Africa . It was dark and very smelly . The town is strait out of the bible . Was calling for help for ages . Someone let me out in the end .

Morocco proper like that felt to me like a mixture of Biblical times and Star Wars, properly mental place. The guys up in the Rif mountain villages who pop a baby sparrow onto your shirt where it clings on happily just want to sell you some local herbs!