Rayco RG25 maintenance manual

infosciences

I've recently bought a used Rayco RG25 and I'm looking for a downloadable maintenance manual for it. Anyone have a manual you can email me, or a link to an online resource where I can get one? Thanks.

I've seen a couple of old posts asking for this, but don't see any pointers to the manual.

(BTW, the problem I am trying to address...

The pulleys are slowly moving out along the shaft, and the outer pulley is rubbing on the belt casing. I need to know how to dismantle this without damaging it. Removing the three bolts doesn't do it, and I don't want to force things in case it something more than corrosion keeping it in place. So if anyone has a solution to this, it would be useful.)

Mike

Thanks, I sussed it with a bit of persistence. So now I have got to the root of the problem, and it is a worn bearing on the cutting head. So just need to find parts. Any recommendations?

Trying to get assistance from Rayco didn't work out too useful. They need to have the model and serial number before they can send me a manual, although if there are several files to sort through I am sure I can pick out the right one. Can't find any identifying info on the machine (no stamp on the frame where they describe, although it may be obscured by the swapped battery and fuel tank locations), so nothing from Rayco. Anyone any ideas how to identify the model?

Mike

Hi Mike, have you tried Westcon Equipment? That's where I get pulleys and shafts from for my Rayco 1625 super jr. As for bearings I just take the old bearing to my local bearing shop. Hope you get sorted soon.

Yes, Westcon's top of my list to call on Monday. Not sure I have a 'local bearing shop'- maybe I need to get out more :001_smile:

Mike