My Carving Website - Opinions Please

woodsculptor

I'm a pedant....:blushing:

There's inconsistency throughout the website about who you are (I/we). I think you should make up your mind whether you're selling yourself as an individual or a company.

On the "events" page, I reckon it should say "sculptures" rather than "....demonstrating chainsaw art and exhibiting our wooden sculpture" unless you just bring one item to any event?

On the "contact us" page, "Please contact me/us with any questions about my tree carving.... ?

and "able to travel nationwide for no extra charge." should be "at no extra..." I believe.

On the "about" page, first paragraph it says "natures" where it should be "nature's" ?

(English is not my first language so I may well be wrong on any of those...)

The font size varies a bit throughout the site, each page seems to be different? I found "Latest news" difficult to read.

Like I said, I am a pedant:blushing:

Overall a really good site though, the look and feel of it are good.:thumbup:

Just had a look and would echo the above, fonts need to be bigger through out and the picture file sizes need to be a LOT smaller. Just because I am also a pedant I timed how long it took to open one of them (sorrow, sycamore) and on my slow (1/2 meg) connection it took 1min 15 seconds, no one is going to view more than 1 or 2 photos at that speed.

100kb is more than adaquate for any picture to be viewed on a normal screen.