Work wanted west or east mids

Cutter 1

Hi looking to see what's about. I have cs30,31 chipper, pts , ua1 ,cscs card, D746. Driving licence and first aid there is probably some more but these are all I can think of off the top of my head. Happy self employed or on books. Have all my own ppe aswel as climbing gear top handle ground saw hedge trimmer and mower. Have own transport. Have been doing this for going on 8years now. Would be looking for team leader positions but that's not a must all so happy just coming as a cutter. I have experience on power line cutting. De-veg on rail for clear track, ground control , qts. Aswel as lots of domestic and council arb. Please message me on here if any one has work for me or nos of any one who may have a spare seat in the van for me. Thanks for looking.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.