crap and expensive at the same time!

check out this website... mass produced crap advertised as sculptures..

outdoorclassrooms.co.uk

the product range is a pdf and , well, its

a rip off i think

1m tall bear for 400 quid! and it looks like something i did when i was trying to learn.. no details, just painted on.

200 quid for 6 'stump seats'...which are literally just a short length of log sanded smooth!

irritates me that this is the kind of tat that primary schools and the like buy thinking its the best option.

Ruthin craft centre had "oak bench" for sale

Piece of oak about 18" square and 8 feet long

Burned all over with blowtorch to turn it black

Cut to make piece 6 feet long and 15 inches x 18 inches

And final cut 13 inches x18 inches x 4 feet long

Big one sat on middle one sat on small one to make three linked benches

Price £4000

I didn't buy any......But council did buy some similar as benches

Nice work if you can get it

If you think those works of art are expensive, you should have seen some of the offerings at the Chelsea flower show.

One exhibitor had made a horse out of what looked like bits of bark, sticks and the stuff you normally have lying around on a site after you have brought a tree down. Asking price £23,000

check out this website... mass produced crap advertised as sculptures..

outdoorclassrooms.co.uk

the product range is a pdf and , well, its

a rip off i think

1m tall bear for 400 quid! and it looks like something i did when i was trying to learn.. no details, just painted on.

200 quid for 6 'stump seats'...which are literally just a short length of log sanded smooth!

irritates me that this is the kind of tat that primary schools and the like buy thinking its the best option.

I did a bench for a forest school a while back and they had one of their catalogues. The price may reflect their web presence investment. No doubting these guys have good business heads, but I'd agree that the products are a little disapointing.