Waste carriers licence

Will C

We are looking at getting one before they start to charge for them and make us all have one:001_rolleyes:

What classes as waste? Is chip waste or a product waiting for re sale?:confused1:

We have a few free tips for chip, works well for all involved but if we go down the waste carriers licence route will we have to give a ticket to the customer and then not be able to give it away?

The other solution we have thought of is: Is it waste if i charge the man i previously gave chip to say 10p a load?

Or would I only need to give a waste transfer note for the half bag of sweepings that cant go through the chipper?

Surley any wood from jobs cannot be waste? Thats all fuel wood:thumbup1:

OR is it all waste? in which case we recycle 99% of our waste and should get a grant:lol:

Damm paper work, get me back up the tree:lol:

Sorry about any bad grammer and/or spelling, my good lady does the paper work, i do the saw :laugh1::thumbup:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are looking at getting one before they start to charge for them and make us all have one:001_rolleyes:

What classes as waste? Is chip waste or a product waiting for re sale?:confused1:

We have a few free tips for chip, works well for all involved but if we go down the waste carriers licence route will we have to give a ticket to the customer and then not be able to give it away?

The other solution we have thought of is: Is it waste if i charge the man i previously gave chip to say 10p a load?

Or would I only need to give a waste transfer note for the half bag of sweepings that cant go through the chipper?

Surley any wood from jobs cannot be waste? Thats all fuel wood:thumbup1:

OR is it all waste? in which case we recycle 99% of our waste and should get a grant:lol:

Damm paper work, get me back up the tree:lol:

Sorry about any bad grammer and/or spelling, my good lady does the paper work, i do the saw :laugh1::thumbup:

all green waste including chip is in the lower tear which is free. all you need to do is dispose of it resonsibly if someone wants the chip then fine.

There not free mine costs £150 for 3 years

thats higher tear for carrying builders waste or any waste which is hazardous any waste from arb or landscape work green waste is lowe tear. i checked with the EA before doing it. hence i have the lower one and its free:thumbup: