ArbTalk FB Group Survey

Tom Booth

A massive thanks to everyone that has took part in my short Arb survey on Facebook this weekend and for ArbTalk for providing such a great service to our community.

Your responses have been really insightful. I am starting to get a great picture of the biggest challenges you face as a business owner in today's tree work climate.

From startups to established companies, I believe you are the back bone of our great industry. I am passionate about solving the problems that you feel prevent you from providing your customers with exceptional service and taking your business to all new heights.

After over a decade of thrilling work and amazing camaraderie, being able to give something back means the world to me.

There's still time to take part. Just 4 simple questions to answer.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/R5N8NH9

I promise this is not a sales pitch and nor do you have to sign up to anything.

This past 12 years I have often found a lack of available resources for those who run or would like to startup their own tree company. I've never been able to find any great definitive resource that aims to tackle the challenges often faced.

I have also found that there seems to be this gap between the 'science' side and the 'contracting' side of the industry

I am doing some of my own research to find out if this is true and exactly what challenges people are facing right now when it comes to their business and tree work in general.

My aim is to provide solutions that so many people have told me they do not have the time, money, resource or knowledge to be able to resolve.

If I can add value by sharing what I have learnt which in turn helps even one person out there then I'd be super happy and fulfilled.