Health & Safety Assistance for you!

Biggles473

Do you need any help with the Health & Safety part of your business?

I have been working in the arb industry for over 7 years helping some large blue chip firms and some small two-man companies, in both utility, domestic and commercial works.

I am able to write and update policies and procedures for you and take away the strain of that paperwork for you while you are busy trying to run your business. Does your H&S policy reflect what you do? Do you have one?

I can also ensure that your training matrix is up to date.

Every company needs to have someone who is competent in the field of health and safety, by law...Management of Health & Safety at Work Regs 1999, Reg 7. Do you have someone?

My rates are based on your ability to pay...not my ability to drink coffee on your time.

Drop me a line at [email protected] for further info on how I can help you improve your business.

Do you use Facebook, Twitter or a web page? Are they being used to the best effect or were they just something nice to have many moons ago? They can be real income generators with the right input.

Some good safety advice and I would suggest a copy of you H&S policy insurance certs etc should be going out with quotes just to put the customer at ease and make your self look more professional.

We all need to take time and be certain we comply for our own safety and the safety of others around us the last thing you need is an accident.

Safety is a big part of my job and I have dealt with the HSE, they can often leave no stone unturned so its better and cheaper to be on the ball.

One thing I will add, you must check the person doing any safety work for you is competent and holds any required qualifications as no doubt Biggles will tell you, keep a file on the safety person to prove that you have checked.