Vandals

pault

Went out to load the car up this morning and found that all 4 of my tyres had been slashed! :thumbdown: I live in quite a nice area which made it more surprising. What made it worse was the fact that today i was supposed to be climbing for a tree surgeon in Glasgow with hope of getting more work with him in the future. Looks pretty crap on my part that i cant make work on my first day! just hope that its not held against me. Have offered to do a day for free as i hate letting people down. Anyboday else had a problem like this?

Thats sucks going to cost a fair bit too. Never had my tyres slashed but i've had girl friends windscreen broken outside my house. Somebody broke it with something and made sure all the glass was all over front seats. I think it was raining that night too.

The company i use to work for had all sorts of things drawn on the van. It seems a big white transit van just screams "i'm a blank canvas write on me":thumbdown:

I had all four done on my L200 a few years back... I had to park it at the bottom of my road as all the spaces near my house had been taken... One of the neighbours had done it as it was in his usual space.. my girlfriend at the time was a police woman but could do nothing without witnesses,wanted to smash the little scum bags head in and burn his house down but never did... I have realised that the world has lots of scum-bags in, but it also has lots of fantastic beautiful people in too, and they are the ones I prefer to spend time with.... let those hateful scum rot in there own misery....