Aspen at the Royal Welsh show

Aspen@AAOIL

that would have been the perfect time for me to have a look, but im in canada untill thurs, ah well im sure i will see it soon, maybe

Ill swap places with you mate, Ill go to canada and you can go and look at petrol, How good am i to you :biggrin::001_tongue:

Ill swap places with you mate, Ill go to canada and you can go and look at petrol, How good am i to you :biggrin::001_tongue:

hahahaaa no deal :001_tt2:

just saw a canadian tree surgeon, on contract by the city, to clean up a small windblown tree, no ppe excent a builders hat and using top handeled saw on the ground, couldnt belive it, but they did have a very big chip trunk with a cherry picker on it and a big vermeer chipper :thumbup:

Good place to spread the word but can we walk away with a can full?

Still very hard to get hold of without spending upwards of £40, all I want is 5L to give it a go & see.

Also I have not read anything regarding what oil is in with it, I always run at 50/1 and no probs (except choking on fumes)

Thats the plan buddy.

As for the oil, its Aspens own fully biodegradable 2 stroke oil mixed at 50/1.

Good place to spread the word but can we walk away with a can full?

Still very hard to get hold of without spending upwards of £40, all I want is 5L to give it a go & see.

Also I have not read anything regarding what oil is in with it, I always run at 50/1 and no probs (except choking on fumes)