Alternative to Merit turf

MAPLE LEAF

Just found out today Merit turf has now been withdrawn and have to use any old stock by Sept this year.

Nobody is now selling it is there anything else that can be used to treat leather jackets and chaffer grubs where I used to get it from they say at the moment there is nothing on the commercial market.

I did hear Bayer may be bringing it back under another name but don't know if its true or not.

Just found out today Merit turf has now been withdrawn and have to use any old stock by Sept this year.

Nobody is now selling it is there anything else that can be used to treat leather jackets and chaffer grubs where I used to get it from they say at the moment there is nothing on the commercial market.

I did hear Bayer may be bringing it back under another name but don't know if its true or not.

Nothing at all on market for leather jackets apart from one agg spray but its nasty definatly not for a garden. Google nematodes there a organic solution but soil temps need to be around 10 degrees. We have a lawn with a serious leather jacket problem and i spent a while re searching this last week

Looked into nematodes a while ago was told by my amenity supplier that you had a better chance of killing the leather jackets if you threw the actual box at the lawn as he says most of the nematodes will be dead before you open the box as they have been stuck on the shelf so long.

did worry me a bit when he said this as having to charge for this service and not wanting to get clients on the phone saying still not dead what are you going to do about it?