Avant Verses MultiOne

blades

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do quite a lot on the avant. I think it's a fantastic tool with a million and one uses and attachments. Can lift some weight on the flat too. Very manoverable turning into very tight corners and good for reversing trailers into tight gaps and corners. ImageUploadedByArbtalk1438443986.015602.jpg.575cd45f87cf462570cbade0853bb4a3.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1438444050.519142.jpg.4c42936643fc0fe0d446b35335a014cb.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1438444108.598911.jpg.495925a2c7d9b1f54b4c18989701efd7.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1438444172.949228.jpg.3c8feb181e138ed1dc8332291062cdf7.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1438444022.799074.jpg.6e610534eac53fa7fec7275bbedf148e.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1438443911.732173.jpg.6c0e2ee63f2c616e38a9adf2336aaf38.jpg

I'm getting close to purchasing an Avant Loader (635)... just wondered if anyone had any thoughts or experience of the Avant Loaders against the MultiOne range?

Thanks in advance

Had never heard of multi one until you mentioned them

Neither, look at the Weidemann or Schaffer- some really nice ones for sale in Europe and with the exchange rate at the moment some lovely deals to be had- Agricultural Machinery | Construction Equipment & Farm Equipment - Mascus UK

Is one place to look

These wouldn't work for me as I want to be able to attach a flail mower and a bar cutter.

Neither, look at the Weidemann or Schaffer- some really nice ones for sale in Europe and with the exchange rate at the moment some lovely deals to be had- Agricultural Machinery | Construction Equipment & Farm Equipment - Mascus UK

Is one place to look

I have a Schaffer and wont let the guy`s use it, very unstable on dodgy terrain and its been on its side one too many times so its relegated to yard use only. Its not a patch on the Avant in my opinion . The only thing I dont like about the Avant is the plastic panels which are extremely fragile. Most of the ones we have hired are damaged on the plastics and we normally end up getting into a blamefest when we return them.

Bob

I have a Schaffer and wont let the guy`s use it, very unstable on dodgy terrain and its been on its side one too many times so its relegated to yard use only. Its not a patch on the Avant in my opinion . The only thing I dont like about the Avant is the plastic panels which are extremely fragile. Most of the ones we have hired are damaged on the plastics and we normally end up getting into a blamefest when we return them.

Bob

Hi Bob, thanks for the input. When you say plastic panels, do you mean the black mud guards front and rear? I thought apart from these the rest was metal?

Hi Bob, thanks for the input. When you say plastic panels, do you mean the black mud guards front and rear? I thought apart from these the rest was metal?

All of the panels in green are plastic if my addled brain serves me well, the only steel on the surface of the machine is the black lower skirt and the roll bar. All the green bits are plastic. Really not a problem for someone thats using it all the time but the unsuspecting will steer it in a tight gap not realising the back end takes a large sweeping arc.

Bob