County tractor high bear crane oil?

dibnah1

What make of crane is it? does the oil come from the gearbox/ back axle?

Is the pump attached to the engine?

If the oil is stored in the back end of the tractor then the oil would be 15w 40 suitable for wet brakes. If the oil is stored in it's own tank then ISO32 hydraulic oil would be appropriate..............

A picture would help........

Thanks for the quick reply, it's got a separate tank and pump. Looking through some pics I have found I think the crane is a highland bear.

[ATTACH]175409[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]175410[/ATTACH]

Yes it looks similar to my 1124. If so it will be a cranab 4510, I have a manual somewhere. For most work ordinary hydrotip sae 32 is fine. If the oil gets warm iso46. The standard monson tison (VOAC) monobloc valve keeps cool on mine but I have known lesser blocks or using bigger pumps to get hot.