Designer Sunglasses

spudulike

Seeing as summer is here and I have a liking for quality sunglasses but don't like the price, I started looking for sites online to see what was available and found this Spanish site -http://www.visual-click.com/en

They offer some pretty impressive discounts on the big name brands and also good service. Having purchased a pair of Persols, the buggers sent me a 15% discount code for the same brand :sneaky2:so got myself another pair:blushing::lol:

Their prices are around £80 - 100 for glasses that you will pay another £60 - 100 in the high street:thumbup:

Worth checking them out if you re in the market - the wife has just got a pair :001_rolleyes:

need a pair for working in river due to glare so got a pair of snowbees

£15 cracking pair ideal has a lanyard to go round neck

did go in tesco,s bunch of whats no sunglasses as such or raybans £99.

got mine from local fishing shop. ideal.

I know you can get cheaper but meant this as a heads up if anyone is looking for a posh pair of shades for a summer holiday or for "best" down the pub:001_rolleyes::lol: They really are good value - the pair I just purchase are £240 in Sunglass Hut, mine were just over £80 on a 15% discount code:thumbup:

Not for everyone I know but good value IMO

My first pair of Ray Bans were Wayfarers from the early 80s inspired by Miami Vice on the TV, think I paid around £70 and they are still worth around £50 as they are in decent condition - that's the benefit of decent glass lenses in non sporting sunglasses:thumbup: