Ldv convoy 400 tipper

karl1991

Speaking to an old gentleman this morning who owns the above, he may be thinking of selling for £900, do you think for a first van? Nearly 81k, single cab tidy to be honest. I know it screams ***** ( well to me anyway 😀) soon earn it's money back. Thanks

That's all I need, won't be doing a lot of work, Shame it screams tarmac scrap tree work 😁

Do you know anyone who could look at the mechanics and tell you if it's a good deal . That would save you a lot of money in the future for a small drink to your friend / relative .

There's a lot of very smart arb trucks being driven by rogue traders and the ones that aren't may be up to there necks in finance .

I think an old van that is cleaned regularly and loaded proply looks like a hard working chap with a head on his shoulders trying to make a living .

Ps nothing wrong with a nice new van but (when budget allows )

Do you know anyone who could look at the mechanics and tell you if it's a good deal . That would save you a lot of money in the future for a small drink to your friend / relative .

There's a lot of very smart arb trucks being driven by rogue traders and the ones that aren't may be up to there necks in finance .

I think an old van that is cleaned regularly and loaded proply looks like a hard working chap with a head on his shoulders trying to make a living .

Ps nothing wrong with a nice new van but (when budget allows )

I don't think I'm too bad with spanners but I've got a pal who is an agricultural mechanic who owes me a favour. He loves these old horses Leyland/ ldv . He had a pilot for a while.

That's all I need, won't be doing a lot of work, Shame it screams tarmac scrap tree work 😁

Ditto to Andrews comment and in my mind it says truck paid for and doesn't scream in my price your paying for my 32k flashy new toy :biggrin:

Ditto to Andrews comment and in my mind it says truck paid for and doesn't scream in my price your paying for my 32k flashy new toy :biggrin:

Totally agree! I was looking at a mk5 transit, I believe they run the same engine? but couldn't get a decent one for less than 2k. It is a nice little truck