Thank you

Jonesie

A huge thank you to the exhibitors and all the people who gave their time to give demos, talks and seminars, all free of charge, at the Arb and Forestry Event this weekend. There are too many people to name them all, but your contributions are what makes this show possible and we are very grateful for it.:congrats:

Of course thanks also to everyone who made the effort to come along and visit the show, without you there would be no show.:thumbup:

Numbers were a bit lower than expected on the Friday, but Saturday made up for it, with plenty of people out to enjoy the sunshine.

As usual, there was plenty of fun on the Friday evening, including a live DJ and facepainting from Kiddiwinks. There may have been a few sore heads on Saturday morning...

We're really pleased to say that we raised over £600 on the day for Help for Heroes and have still got a fair amount still to collect. We hope to raise over £1000 once all the donations have come in. Big thanks to Kiddiwinks Facepainting, all our Landmark climbers and Andy Green (Kingswood Training Services), Nick Potts and Nigel Fletcher (Stein) for helping us reach this total.

Finally a very big thank you to our hosts, Richard Olley and Kingswood Training Services. Thanks to your generosity, we have a great location to hold the show. :thumbup:

Was a amazing show great stalls really nice people, really enjoyed the club a land mark challenge. Such a warm response from all the guys at the landmark challenge. Would really like to next year volunteer my time to help with the event. Cheers guys can't wait for next year!!

We enjoyed the show very much as a first time exhibitor there, the weather held out & it was good to meet a few more of you. Apologies for not getting round but this is usually the case when exhibiting, following a few sales we will definately be visiting next time.:thumbup1:

Hi Justin,

Thanks for giving us, myself, Tiff, Paul Elcoat and Kevin Moore, the opportunity to host and deliver the seminars for you which, overall, went very well and thanks to those who popped in to see us :thumbup1:

Thanks also to Richard for helping out with electricity and I hope the 50p I gave him for the meter was enough :001_rolleyes:

Hope to be involved again next year.

Best regards..

Paul

(Arb Association)

Hi Justin,

Thanks for giving us, myself, Tiff, Paul Elcoat and Kevin Moore, the opportunity to host and deliver the seminars for you which, overall, went very well and thanks to those who popped in to see us :thumbup1:

Thanks also to Richard for helping out with electricity and I hope the 50p I gave him for the meter was enough :001_rolleyes:

Hope to be involved again next year.

Best regards..

Paul

(Arb Association)

Hi Paul

Probably out of your control, but the seminar tent was hard work in that heat.

Any chance of putting on a few giant fans, some ice buckets with beer, ice lollies and a peppermint menthol scalp massage for next year ? :biggrin:

Very fine effort on your behalf Sir :thumbup1:

Fantastic show Justin, and I would like to echo the thanks to Kingswood, Stein and all who made the Help the Hero's tree climbing a great experience :thumbup:

Was great to meet Ted / ELG in person and try out the harness - another purchase coming up :thumbup1:

Was good to pick up some bits and bobs and shiney things too :thumbup:

Here, hopefully, is a pic of our Tom on his second go on the tree :thumbup1: Thanks to Justin for bringing those kids harnesses, there is already plans for more climbing this weekend :biggrin:

1006019_10151440267155834_637648426_n.jpg