You have to buy one!

Rob D

Just had to post this up. Often when you're working late, it's getting dark yet there are still tools to be picked up, the chipper to be clamped etc you need a headtorch. You can get them off ebay and these will do the job. But I looked on the net and came across these.

Gamma LED headtorch - Camping Outdoor Gear Shop - Alpkit

They are £12-50 including vat and batteries and postage.

They are super bright, excellent quality and have a range of settings.

On the front you can have normal white spotlight or white, green or red LED all with the option of flashing. On the back there's even a red bar light that you can set to flash (you change the options on the front by pressing and holding the on/off button).

Don't even think about it just buy one - I have not come across a product like this for a long time where for the price you just simply must get one.

Nough said! :thumbup:

:001_smile:

597659ea65969_Christinaandheadtorch018.jpg.6442cd0c870146590c4033f2d060d3f5.jpg

597659ea6341d_Christinaandheadtorch017.jpg.2c6552e34a37bd2f656e7d2b42013a8e.jpg

597659ea60b88_Christinaandheadtorch016.jpg.b37cac5a31b376109d471452630d317a.jpg

597659ea5e384_Christinaandheadtorch015.jpg.1cce9ed54f5e259b1de48a4247ee0397.jpg

597659ea5b241_Christinaandheadtorch014.jpg.32fc92659efefd897bcbca884a057ee2.jpg

I got one of the Petzl Tikkina head tourches bought for me as a 'one of those' presents, and though wow I am never going to use that! Its great, Battery life on it is good, its comfortable and very easy to apply or take of literally 5 seconds. Only has two settings, Bright and then a slightly darker setting but I dont see this as a problem as I dont have to faff through all the different settings to get to the one i want or to turn off! :thumbup:

Petzl, Great product!! :001_tt2: