ARB Show 2017 - 12th-13th May - Westonbirt

Stephen Arb Association

Hi All

Just a note for the calendars and diaries for next year:

ARB Show 2017 will be held at Westonbirt for a third year, this time we're moving inside the gates of the Arboretum and will be working with them to deliver our biggest show ever. We're hoping to put on some extra events including tours and talks with the Westonbirt Tree Team, a pest and disease walk alongside your favourite exhibitors and the traditional show attractions, climbing competitions and workshops.

Ticket prices will be finalised soon and as with last year your ticket gets you FREE entry into the National Arboretum too.

For this ARB Show we're introducing a free App which you'll be able to download before the event and we hope will enhance your show experience - giving you the ability to plan which exhibitors you want to catch up with, view their deals, navigate the show map and more.

Any questions or feedback on what you'd like to see more of at ARB Show 2017 please let me know i'm keen to hear thoughts of all ARBTalkers.

Arboricultural Association - The ARB Show

Cheers,

Steve

I can never get my head round why we are expected to pay for the privilege of giving our hard earned to suppliers:confused1:

I wonder why Tesco have not started charging for entry to their stores?:001_huh: they are clearly missing a trick:001_rolleyes:

I can never get my head round why we are expected to pay for the privilege of giving our hard earned to suppliers:confused1:

I wonder why Tesco have not started charging for entry to their stores?:001_huh: they are clearly missing a trick:001_rolleyes:

Coz you don't have to if you don't want to, you can just browse (the "suppliers") n take advantage of all the other stuff that happens at the show. Tesco sell directly n whilst, arguably, we do too we're not the sole beneficiary, in fact quiet the opposite.

Also, AA members do get in free, well okay its a benefit of membership, and everyone who comes in gets the 'added value' benefit of inclusive entry to the arboretum too.

In all, I think its good value...perhaps not surprisingly.

Cheers,

Paul

PS Apologies if any of this is incoherent, just back in from curry n a few largers...hic :biggrin:

Paul

Bit earlier this time nd that's my birthday weekend so guess I'll have to go just to get myself some presents 😉

Sounds like it's going to be a really good few days nd you guys do a fantastic job of bringing it all together.

Sent from my D5803 using Arbtalk mobile app

Yeah, sorry about that n, in part, why Stephen's posted so early, ie "heads up." Basically its dictated by Westonbirt's calendar n the fact we're inside the actual arboretum this time....still, there's worse places you could spend yer birthday :001_rolleyes:

Thanks for the acknowledgement, much appreciated.

ATB,

Paul