ARB Show 2016 - THANK YOU

AA Teccie (Paul)

Morning all, I hope you're well and had a good weekend...including being at the ARB Show maybe (on Sat.)

THANK YOU so much to YOU, both visitors and exhibitors, and indeed contributors to / helpers for, for making it such a successful event...again. We really enjoyed seeing so many of you there and, in the main, in very nice weather too :thumbup:

So, "post-match" analysis time. We are always keen to receive your comments and in particularly anything you felt we did particularly well AND, more importantly, anything we can improve upon...AND anything more or different YOUR show would benefit from next time (including of course Mr Bullman & Co. being present as ARBTALK, greatly missed but Steve was around.)

Thanks again and all comments welcomed.

ATB :thumbup1:

Paul

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Paul,

Good to see you as always.

I enjoyed the show personally. Its always hard to really judge how best these things can be set up. Theres always quiet patches around the showground it seems, or maybe its just a timing thing, or everywhere I go everyone else vacates, I don't know!

Can't fault it though, everyone was there who should have been, what more can you ask for? :)

So another record? Congratulations. It really was hard to make out how busy the show was, was it spread out further than last year?

One thing that was noticeable(and confirmed by a couple of dealers I spoke to) was the lack of people walking around the show with new chainsaw purchases. Obviously thats not down to your organisation though, touch economy I guess and the APF this year all play a part, along with machines available at show rates all year round thanks to the internet.

So another record? Congratulations. It really was hard to make out how busy the show was, was it spread out further than last year?

One thing that was noticeable(and confirmed by a couple of dealers I spoke to) was the lack of people walking around the show with new chainsaw purchases. Obviously thats not down to your organisation though, touch economy I guess and the APF this year all play a part, along with machines available at show rates all year round thanks to the internet.

Hi Steve, thanks for that.

I will feed it back but as you say very little we can do to help. I think you've probably "hit the nail on the head" with the all year round show rates on the internet.

Cheers Steve and will let you know final numbers when they're confirmed.

Paul