As of September I will be looking for part-time work in the Lancashire area, ideally around the Preston area but I am willing to travel.
I am moving back to Lancashire to finish the final year of my arboriculture foundation degree (Myerscough). I will be returning from one year away working full-time as an arborist at the Royal Horticultural Societies Wisley Estate in Surrey. Prior to my year at RHS Wisley I worked for a Manchester based firm doing commercial tree work. Iím looking for any tree related work, preferably with climbing and rigging (because I love it) but groundie work, forestry, surveying/inspecting, tractor-driving would be equally welcome.
Iím a good worker, 28 years old, I graft hard, Iím reliable, I like getting dirty and getting a sweat on, Iím punctual, I work safely, I wonít swear on a job, I donít moan, I love what I do and always seem to fit into a team well. Iím not one to blow my own trumpet either but in instances like this itís pretty essential so please forgive me......anyway, during the first year of my FdSc I got distinctions in all eight of my modules - hope that gives a little indication towards how committed I am. I have my own climbing kit & PPE too. References available if required.
- cs30, cs31, cs32, cs38, cs39, cs41, pa1pa6(aw)
- Lantra Stumpgrinder
- CSCS card
- Lantra Basic and Professional Tree Inspection
- C&G Tractor Operation (with front loader)
- Lantra MEWP operation
- RFS certificate in arboriculture (theory)
- RHS Specialist Option Certificate in Estate Management & Arboriculture (award pending)
- FdSc Arboriculture (award pending)
- NVQ 3 Advice & Guidance (comes in useful when dealing with the clients!)
- Full, clean driving license.
Please feel free to get in touch.